Pages

Tuesday 26 August 2014

Chocolate Tasters Wanted

People that love chocolate are given the chance to be chocolate doctors. You have to be at Cambridge University by the 29th august. Why does this chocolate have a melting point close to the human body and how do we think it could be changed?
Screenshot 2014-08-26 at 09.35.19.pngMy Dream! Cool
WOW if you love chocolate you must be in luck. well i can’t go because i’m not old enough.
but never say never! Only if they don't melt in my hands.

                                                              Attribution Kiwi Kids News

6 comments:

  1. Hi Don, I like your blog post you posted on the blogger about chocolate. I really like chocolate as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Don I really like your blog about the chocolate wanted Taster.How did you get all of the information about the chocolate taster?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I got the information from Kiwi Kids News.

      Delete
    2. Where do you get your information when you do your post?

      Delete
  3. Hi, Don I liked reading your blog about chocolate tasters wanted. Your blog really let me know why chocolate tasters are wanted. It would be awesome to go but I can't too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for those comments guys.

    ReplyDelete