Pages

Wednesday 27 August 2014

My Epic Pendant

                                        

                          Screenshot 2014-08-25 at 10.25.56.png
                                    This is my pendant and I think it looks Epic!
                         I chose this awesome shape because it reminds me of my family.
                                  We did this at hard materials tech at Tamaki College.
                                          I think that my family will fall  in love with it.

                                                              My Work sheet

3 comments:

  1. Hey Don, Your post about your epic pendant was excellent and your pendant looks great! It has that nice shine too! I think this is epic too! The only question is, how long did it take?

    ReplyDelete
  2. It took 8 days.Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Damien, how long did it take to do yours?

    ReplyDelete