Pages

Tuesday 11 August 2015

Basketball

I like to play basketball because it's fun. I play it almost every interval. After school I played with my basketball sooo much that I popped the ball.

My favourite basketball player is Stephen Curry because he is one of the splash bros and he can shoot from very far away.

My second favourite player is Klay Thompson because is is also one of the splash bros.

My third favourite basketball player is Lebron James because he is sooo amazing.



SLASH BROS!!!
All of these videos were from the internet.

4 comments:

  1. Hello Don, Thanks for sharing about basketball. I know you are very interested in these basketball greats you have shown videos of. It's great to hear you are playing a lot as that is how you get better just like Stephen Curry.

    Mrs Krausse

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia ora Don
    I like the videos about the Splash bros and Lebron James it's amazing. I enjoy watching videos on your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Don
    I like and enjoyed all of the basketball videos you posted on your blog. I also like to play basketball too and Stephen Curry because he is amazing and good also I liked it because it was interesting, awesome, great, amazing and cool. Did you know basketball is the 3th best sports I like.
    Lupe

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Don,
    I liked watching your videos because it is amazing what the splash brothers can do. Did you know that basketball is one of my favourite sports and Stephen Curry and Klay Thompson is my favourite 3 pointer shooters. Do you like basketball like me.

    ReplyDelete