Pages

Monday 6 March 2017

My Well Beings

we drew pictures of how our well beings were affected at school. We also wrote how it was affected too!
Down below you will see my drawing =)
For social I play alot of basketball at lunch with my friends and this all links because i´m playing with other people and interacting with them.

For Physical I play basketball and this links because in basketball you run and jump which exercises you body.

For Mental/emotional i ate because it made me fell good and happy and this relates because when I eat I feel happy and when you feel something in you mind it´s called feelings.

And lastly for Spiritual I like to go church and I love my family and this relates because I value these things and there are important to me.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing Don, you have really thought about what affects your wellbeing! But, your photo is not showing up, so double check this. Well done Don :)

    ReplyDelete