Pages

Thursday 19 June 2014

My Trip To Tonga!

!!Tonga!!
Good morning I'm going to tell you about my trip  to Tonga. It was really awesome. I went when I was only about 9 in the year 2012!. We were going to Tonga because it was time for our family reunion. By the time we got to Tonga I was really thirsty so I went to our own shop and got a drink .
I then went to see my cousins from Australia. They were surprised because they didn't know I was coming. Soon it was the time to go and have a very big feed. It started to rain. In Tonga when it rains it really pours down!
All the kids and my older cousins got bottles and had a water fight. Then on Sunday we had to go church but me and my cousin just played games. On Monday I went with my friend and helped cut some grass at a lot of houses. The trip back to the airport was fun too because we got to ride on the back of a truck.

2 comments:

  1. hi:your story was awesome and interesting about tonga, one day i would like to go to tonga, was that your first time going to tonga i would like to know?.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No That was my 7th time there have you been there?

    ReplyDelete