Pages

Thursday 5 June 2014

My New Car Called Zapp


The new fast car

My new car will have little pipes on the side that have blades spining making fast air going 500m per minute come out the back.The windows are going to be dark windows like a limo.It will have a spoiler and it has four seats.The car has a GPS on it,a T.V - flat screen and it is 40inces wide and 40inces tall and is put on the drivers seat,the car can also drive by its self just say where you want to go and it will take you there in a blink of a eye.My car has a bed for the passinger seat at the back and for the chairs at the front will be massharge chairs,My car can drive on water to.$800.The will go any where the driver wants to go but can’t go in buildings and places that you need to pay or need a ticket.The car is also hydraulics and the roof can come off.This car can go off road because you can swipe a screen and the tires will become big and strong and there will be a bumper on the front of the car.My car has a rubbish bin in it but the rubbish bin

How My Car Drives On Water
My car can drive on water because the skirt of my car can turn into air bags

How My Car Flys
My car is like a magnet. When you press a button my car turns to a magnet thats north and the earth is like a magnet thats north which pushes the car away which makes the car float in air.

How To Get A Car Like This
Just Call 08002426

What is capable in the car
In the car you can sleep,go to other contries,drive off road,do things on a laptop,watch a movie-3D,check the time,make popcorn and you can make eggs.

No comments:

Post a Comment