Pages

Friday 26 September 2014

My Hands

  My Hands
My hands are important. My hands do lots of things such as lifting, writing and holding things. My hands are controlled by me and I’m the boss of my hands.

My hands have fingers and a thumb that has fingernails. These fingernails remind me of the shape of the moon. The colour on the tips are white but the rest of my fingernail is pink. They are not long. My fingers and my thumb have 2 joints that help my fingers and my thumb to bend and move. My fingernails have cuticles which is made up of dead skin.
Yuk! My fingers can make a fingerprint because of the little lines on them. My hands have knuckles. My fingers are connected to my palm. On my wrist I can see my veins. In my hands I have bones which are covered with flesh, blood and skin to hold them in. My bones in my hands get stronger when I drink milk.

I think my hands are pretty special because I’m able to do thousands of things with them.
Screenshot 2014-09-11 at 12.38.20.png

No comments:

Post a Comment