Pages

Monday 23 March 2015

Everyday Theatre

Dear Diary


I just got back from the carpark and I gave some beer to Jack. I only give it to him because he wants it and he’s my friend. Afterwards I tried to get Becka to do my homework but she said, “No I don’t want to because you always shout at me.”


Well that is true but I don’t want to do it because I'm just so far behind. I hate Becka because she doesn’t do my homework and she took my room and made it look like a magical unicorn puked up in it. There were pink things everywhere. My dad keeps bullying me and now I have bruises everywhere and a black eye. I went to school and everyone keeps teasing me. I don’t know if this is right but I love my dad sometimes because he helps me with basketball and he comes to every game. Sometimes I don’t even like him because he bullies me. My mum and dad always argue about me and it makes me feel depressed. My mum's new boyfriend Brian keeps his stuff in the garage and I took a look in it and found beer. See you next time diary.

I’m as hurtful as a bruise.

Screenshot 2015-03-18 at 10.38.35 AM.png Image result for sad boy

No comments:

Post a Comment